|Residential Surveying Services
- Serving all of South Florida
- 24-48 hour turn around standard on all residential mortgage boundary orders
- Next day service available
- On line confirmation with hard quotes and promise dates
- Clear, Concise and Professional Surveys
- Full color representation
- Encroachments listed and easily identified on survey
- Digital photographs of the property
- Commercial surveys quoted promptly with firm completion dates
- Accessible, professional staff
|Commercial Surveying Services
-The most common type of survey. It shows the improvements on the property and the boundary lines. Used for sale of property, mortgage loans and building permits in some cases.
ALTA / ACSM Land Title Survey
-Surveys done to a high set of standards established by the American Land Title Association and the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. For additional information use our link to ACSM.
-Shows the elevations on the property. Used to establish contour lines. Used for drainage studies, planning and design. May also be used to establish the limits of a flood plain.
-The process of translating construction plans into physical points on the ground that are used as a basis for the actual construction.